The Association primarily consists of all parents and guardians of pupils enrolled at the school. The Association, through its activities, aims to:
Parents and Friends
- Promote the aims of Catholic Education in the school community;
- Liaise and co-operate with the School Advisory Council to assist in promoting cultural, social and sporting activities for the school’s students;
- Foster a spirit of co-operation and friendship amongst members of the community.
An Executive Committee manages the business and affairs of the Association.
The AGM of the Association is held each year. These meetings are held in the school and are advertised, along with the Association’s activities in the school newsletter.
There are a number of ways parents can assist the school. These include:
- Becoming an office bearer on the Executive Committee;
- Coming along and participating at general meetings;
- Participating in social activities;
- Providing support to the school through activities;
- Participating in the working bees to maintain the grounds;
- Helping in the sporting activities of the students.
Strong parent support and commitment in all of these areas provide the foundations for a strong and united school community of students, parents and staff.
P & F Executives
|Advisory Council Rep|