The Association primarily consists of all parents and guardians of pupils enrolled at the school. The Association, through its activities, aims to:
The AGM of the Association is held each year. These meetings are held in the school and are advertised, along with the Association’s activities in the school newsletter.
There are a number of ways parents can assist the school. These include:
- Becoming an office bearer on the Executive Committee;
- Coming along and participating at general meetings;
- Participating in social activities;
- Providing support to the school through activities;
- Participating in the working bees to maintain the grounds;
- Helping in the sporting activities of the students.
Strong parent support and commitment in all of these areas provide the foundations for a strong and united school community of students, parents and staff.
P & F Executives
|Advisory Council Rep|